Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I have been told that my blog is becoming BORRRRRING...n outdated..

Well truth be told, I agree it's slightly outdated since the last post was done in May 2008 which is abt 2 months ago.

What to do when your life now is so much better, more relaxing, less bitchy, less stress n complaints to moan n grumble about!! Maybe my life has been so peaceful that it's bordering on..OMIGOD, i'm so NOT going to describe that word.. It's just me happily living a peaceful life after those 3+ years of hectic lifestyle, slaving away free time & wkends at work.

Now I'm a happy internal auditor, in an almost stressfree (there's nothing known as total stress-free, I have to give myself some credits) company n job nature, surrounded by great & furnie colleagues to keep my mood so high up! I knock off on time (at 6pm) or even slightly earlier when i'm in SIngapore, and that just means that i'm able to hit the gym & sweat it out almost everyday! But of cos, i don't do tat e'ryday, maybe abt 4-5 times a week, including wkends.

Staying in Singapore means our field work is completed, n just left with the admin things & tidying up like writing the final report, tidying up workpapers etc etc n some admin admin work. SO our real WORK is performed when we're overseas! That's y sometimes we seem less busy in Singapore. But the fact is we worked hard overseas! Ok, not so hard as to drive round the clock till 1 or 2am but hard enuff to sniff out issues!

I like my current situation. Though SOME PPLE say my blog has become BORRING cos i don't have much to complain about! Isnt tat great!!! N my life has been pretty normal, no winning of 5mil TOTO, or striking an oil field or meeting TOm Cruise, or hitting on some rich, gorgeous man on the road... Well any of the above would DEFINITELY guarantee a full page report on my PRESTIGIOUS blog. What is laughing about some silly gossips in the office pantry, or chatting up with old friends, or discussing abt upcoming weddings? Not so major as to grace to pages of my blog! Oh talking abt weddings, i attended 2 in June alone, damn it, pple are juz flocking to get married nowadays... In the fashion world, u have VOGUE magazine being the pristine magazine, hard to get one cover. My blog has the same criteria. Only talks about really really interesting happenings, or trips or news! Something i like to talk abt, anyway it's MY BLOG!! I get to choose n decide! So for now, i think my life has been pretty stable, no serious ups or downs, so not going to blog abt something which isnt too exciting!

I can give u fervent readers an update though... SInce May 2008, i had only been to SHanghai for biz trip for 3weeks n boy was the audit interesting n tough. Lotsa happenings which included a potential fraud incident (but that person resigned b4 the case was unearthed). Not going into much details, we discovered loads of 'holes' in the design of their controls n operations which led to whatever happened. Quite shiok to dig n dig their dirty laundry. 1st time in SHanghai but not going to be the last. Still had not have enuff time to walk ard n visit places...Now back in Singapore (no more travelling till august) to tidy up n write report...

Juicy update..I may post a blog next week due to the up and coming GIRLS' NIGHT OUT this friday! Yeah! We're going to GOTHAM PENTHOUSE!! In clarke quay. Where there's a SHOW at night, teasing show... Excited? Blood boiling?? Me too!! Hehe, we're so going to have a good time out (hopefully) Can't wait for Friday to come. Maybe after that, I'll give u pple an update on the blog.. Going to be my best on the night! Party people!!

No comments: