Saturday, May 02, 2009

It's Gonna Be Legen.... wait for it.... hope you're not lactose intolerant because here comes dairy! legendary!!!!

What Up! Haha... I've been so caught up with 'How I Met Your Mother' that I just can't get it outa my head! I've completed all 3 seasons during my 'short' 3 wks stay in Shanghai, holed up in my comfy hotel room, with the TV on most of the time, esp wkends, juz watching watching n watching! Oh man, Barney Stinson is THE MAN! He's like Yoda, but instead of being little and green, he wears a suit and is AWESOME!! hahah man man, that guy is THE BOMB! E'ryone out there should go catch it! FYI, in case u don't knw, the title is THE quote from THE man Barney & is so way COOOOOL! Ok the whole sitcom rocks, not juz Barney, so go watch it!

Hhaha, i'm like in this craze sitcom mood. Can't wait to watch Season 4, juz downloaded 'Two and a half men' till season 5 (thanks to my sis) & can't wait to watch it. Bought like TONS of sitcoms from Shanghai (Yes, now u guys knw what I have been up to in Shanghai all these times), and like so many to start watching!!! Next time i'm in Shanghai (yes, it is the same city AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN), u knw wat i'll b doing... It's like 'When I'm bored, I stop being bored and be AWESOME! True story!' hahah

p/s: There is actually a Barney Blog http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=159613800166&h=mqAFF&u=nhf6S&ref=mf It is THAT serious man!

OH well, i've nth much to update except for the fact that i've been to Shanghai for like the past 3 mths for like EVER!! N yes, will be gg back again in May n possibly aft june again... So the only thing i'm so LOOKING forward to is my diving trip in 9days! Sipadan! One of the TOP diving spots in the world! Oh man, I just can't wait! It's been such long time since my last beach holiday. I want the SUN SAND SEA and FUN!! Ooo, bikini shopping! Yes, I knw i have like 4 or 5 sets of bikinis, but that doesnt stop me from wanting to acquire more! Nice ones mind u. It gives me the motivation to strive harder to get that swimsuit body wahahahhahah! Still trying, getting there but not quite...

Ooo completed 60laps of swimming non-stop n it felt AWESOME! I've upgraded myself by 20laps.

Ok seriously, i have nth much to add... Sounds like a pretty boring life i've been leading so far. But well it's all good. I s'pose i'll have more to add after my annual dive trip in 9days!!! Yes, n i'll b back with a wicked tan! n some pretty photos. Oh did i mention that we'll be staying in the middle of the sea, like houses on stilts, with no land in sight nearby (heard the nearest land is like 15mins boat ride at least away). So cool rite! Yes, no escape man! Either u like it or jump into the water n drown! N heard the bathroom is open air! Facing the endless sea, & showering... sounds kinda kinky??? Hahhaha juz hope nobody canoes pass while u'r showering kekeke...

N ah, i'm back up with those youtubes reality TV shows like all the Next Top model series (yes they'r back again). Jesus, they nvr stop & i can't stop NOT following thr all of them! Call me youtube-junkie i don't care. Those shows r good fun!

No comments: