Monday, November 12, 2007

Yatta!!!

I did it! Finally after 3years, 4months & 12 days, today is officially the day I submit my resignation letter! What a relieved feeling! So surreal! Actually, it’s abit of mixed feeling & jittery.. Suddenly, I’m leaving EY, a place I call home for the past few years (literally home), and heading out into the commercial world! No more comfort zone, no more familiarity, no more group of peer support… In a way, happy that I’m leaving the shit hole & the late nights.. But also feel a bit sad cos I’ll be leaving my colleagues & peers into deeper shit, especially those in my major portfolio, really going to struggle hard! But, well, opportunity is hard to come by, and when it comes, you really have to appreciate & grab it! Every man for himself. Can’t also be thinking about how others will survive. The world is cruel, if you don’t do it, there’ll be others who will be doing it…

1month from now, I will be free!!! Counting down from today.. 30days to go…

I'll have my farewell soon.....Pals, don't miss me..I know u will but don't cry for me, be happy!

No comments: