Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I dream a Little dream

No not a Susan Boyle song. And Not exactly A little dream... Two to be precise


I dreamt abt the beginning of the end of the world! (Big pause) And to think that I was talking abt the end of the world (thanks to the Mayan prophecy) just 1wk ago in Mulu (the How would it end, and what would you do questions).


So here is my dreams:


1st dream, I dreamt that we saw the sun being swallowed by the Moon (i.e eclipse) and everyone was so excited to witness eclipse. Then suddenly when the Moon totally swallowed the sun, it started to glow like it was burning, brighter and brighter and brighter until it explodes like a bomb and swallowed the entire earth within seconds, no time to even react - END.


2nd dream (starts immediately after the 1st), the earth is engulfed in total darkness, like a massive worldwide blackout with no life. Come to think of it, it may have been a continuation of the 1st dream, but I can't be sure...


Wow, my dreams are dark. But it kinda fits (alittle) abt my idea of how the earth ends - Suddenly 'poof' the earth is destroyed entirely. Not like the movie 2012 where all lands are being destroyed, with human beings left stranded in sea. Nope, my idea is earth will just suddenly disappear 'poof' gone, zero, none. And the planetary has one less planet. Nobody suffers from lost loved ones, anguish blah blah...Everyone treated the same way. The unlucky ones would be those astronauts who happen to be out in space at that time, they would be the survivors with nowhere to return to.. How sad would that be?! So morale of the story, don't go on space expedition in 2012 hahaha...


Do you believe that the world is going to end in 2012?? I don't

No comments: