Monday, October 16, 2006

My 1st Personalised Pen

Surprise surprise on a blue blue Monday. Sufferinng from insomnia the night before, I zombied into the office not feeling myself. Seeing everyone hurrying past me. As usual, I walked to my dear old pigeonhole and wala! There it is. A carefully wrapped box with a card.

Carefully tearing open the wrapper, I found a box n in it -- A personalised Parker Pen!! Yes, with my name engraved on it! English name of course. Wow, I was so touched!! At least it brightened up my day, made me feel less zombie-like.

Courtesy to our dear old TBC, million thanks. Yes he will be our soon-to-be ex colleague. This is his farewell gift to his closer gang, and I'm so damn honoured to be considered within that gang.

Ok, the picture did not turn out well enough but yeah that's my name on it..

Argh..so touched. Can't bear to use it kekekeke...

No comments: