Wednesday, February 21, 2007

You Are A Romantic

You life your life like a fairy tale... or at least you try to.Living for magical moments, you believe there's only one true love for you.Love is the most important thing in your life, and you don't take it for granted.Your perfect match loves to be in love as much as you do!


Wow..to think that I'm actually a romantic!!! I always thought I was a Practical person, & i still do!! Maybe deep down inside, I'm a hopeless romantic, just that I need the right key to unlock... Which unfortch has just suddenly slipped out of my reach... So I have to find another key to unlock the mystery within me... Like my sex appeal below...

You Are 73% Sexy

Your Sex Appeal Is: Extremely High
You're very sexy. You just have that certain something that takes over a room.You know how to attract, entice, and keep whoever you want. You are truly appealing.

Which goes to show that my true self is actually hidden, waiting to be discovered!!! Haha.. Just need the right key.. Like i said b4, i knew i had it in me!! But that said..I'm not Love addict!! Proof as per below:

You Are 34% Addicted to Love

Might as well face it, you're a little addicted to love.You won't do anything for love, but sometimes you do more than you should.No one's worth losing your head for - because in the end you'll only lose your heart.Don't avoid falling in love. Just make sure you don't get too hooked.

I mean..How can someone be addicted to love!! Love is not sth u can or shld b addicted to!! Love is sth which comes naturally! It is sth to wait for & allow it to just happen!! Love-addict?? What's that??? Just sounds plain stupid.. I look forward to love, but i'm not an addict.

Your Lust Quotient: 19%
Congratulations, you have your lust under control.It's not that you aren't a lustful person, you just like to save it for the perfect occasion!
See!! I'm not love addict & this shows!! Haha, Not much lust in me...Oh man, maybe i shld work on my lust factor wahahahahah

No comments: